Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
I had the Cerious and the Teo GC's. I just sent the Cerious back but kept their Red Power cord for my Oppo. Their Red Power cord made a positive difference in the clarity of the sound coming from the Oppo that was worth the $349. I might get another one for the Coda.

In my system... Coda CSIB Integrated, an Oppo BDP 105D, Revel F52 Speakers... The GC's were just better then the Cerious. They revealed more detail, deeper and wider soundstage, and better instrument placement. Compared to the Teo's the Cerious sounded muffled... as if a slight veil was over the sound.

I auditioned several solid silver cables and found them to be crisp and tight but it sounded like every instrument was on the same plane and were fighting for my attention. Minimum depth of field and fast ear fatigue.

With the Teo's the instruments sounded like they were at different positions in the sound field. Not just left, right and center but front, middle ground, and back. In certain recordings it sounded like some of the instruments were coming from the side of me and occasionally from behind me. It was encompassing... but I only have 2 speakers.  

If I had not heard the Teo's I would have probably been happy with the Cerious Graphenes. 

As more people use these cables I would be like to know if they think there are better $500 cables out there. I would try them. 

But I don't know if you can find a better cable for $500 bucks. I know cables are an ear / system dependent adventure so your experience may be different.

For now I've stopped looking.
For now I've stopped looking.

Till you hear their Splash cables @meambler ... I was in the exact same boat, absolutely blown away by their GCs, till Taras had my try the Splash Copper ICs... wowzers... 
Teo GC is a heck of a good cable, it has more sophistication presentation in my other system...it's worth every penny you spend on it.Ken is a very nice person to talk to as well..,