Best Electrostatic loudspeaker?

Many of us have found that nothing make the magic happen like a pair of Electrostatics. It's been an evolutionary road for me, starting with various dynamic systems, then ribbon/dynamic hybrids, then full range planar magnetics (Maggies), then Electrostatics. So those of you with experience in Electrostatics, which do you think is (are) the best designed and executed example(s) of the breed?
captain_imho
I just finished reviewing the King Sound King III for Dagogo.com. The article is not yet published, but the speaker will be on demo at RMAF this weekend. Distributed by Performance Devices.

I consider the King III the best sounding Panel speaker bar none under $20K. In my system pics you will see the original King. I have switched to the King III but have not put up the pics yet. :)
Lived with ESLs all my audio days. Finally settled for the Sound Lab Ultimate a few years back, driven by Atmas or Siegfrieds. Stopped fretting, tweaking and being ambivalent, just listened to the music ever since.
Actually this newer company GT audio works makes. Excellent
Magnetic planer .in som ways better then Maggie's I have owned then nd ML. For one their Cabinet is 3x thicker and dissipates vibration much better from my observations at th N.Y show. This speaker ribbon unit,as well as the panel uses the 10 x better nd more expensive Neodymium magnets
Which make the speaker much more efficient around 90 db stop and start
Faster better lock on imaging and dynamics.the panel is smaller for the panel handles just midbass and up .the seperate cabinet has 2- 8inch Scanspeak drivers for the lower midrange and 2-8 inch drivers for the lower Bass down to 28 hz and is powered.for $3500,at th moment $500 off
This would be a $10k speaker all day long if it was dealer based.
This is one speaker to look out for it is well worth checking it out
And the in home trial makes it easy,which I plan on doing after Xmas.
My choice would be Infinity's Servo Static One. I owned a pair in the past after having a single pair of KLH Nines. The SS-1 was a great speaker - electrostatic mids and highs along with a super 18" woofer that went down to 20Hzs. Problem was, it was unreliable, service was poor, and it was built out of "bubble gum and tape." The KLH Nines were great, but you really needed two pairs (Double Nines), to realize their full potential. They needed a large room to sound best. My suspicion is the Sound Labs are the best electrostatics around. I heard them once and wanted to own a pair but could not afford them...yet.