Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
I have listened to First-Watt J2 and SIT-2 in comparison on my system with fairly-efficient speakers (Living-Voice OBX-RW 6-ohms 93-db) and both are very good sounding amps.  The SIT-2 IMHO is the best sounding solid-state amp I've ever heard on my system.  The J2 is very good, but the SIT-2 is more articulate, and the music is more realistic.  As "you're there" with female vocals !  If you have efficient speakers (I'd say a true 93-db and up) and want some of the best sound, I'd go with  SIT-2, with the J2 right behind it.  I have two SIT-2's bi-amping my Living-Voice OBX-RW's and the sound is terrific.  Nelson Pass has done a terrific job with his First-Watt products and is constantly in design/testing mode improving on this line constantly.  If you want to buy, check out Reno Hi-Fi.  They're where I bought my First-Watt amps and great to work with.  Also, 6-Moons has done some articles on both of these and other First-Watt amps... 
juke4u,

I`m not a rich at all.......:=))
The way to true S.O.T.A audio lays not only in money.

My tip is:

Demo as much as you can, then choose your brands/house sound, then try pick a top of the line classic pieces of these (newer=usually lesser quality/sound for same MSRP) and buy used from some credible seller here or in eBay.

P.S. The wire/cable thing is crazily over-hyped. Leave these for last!
If everything else is already done and you like to buy a better cables then first play attention to the quality of connectors, conductor materials, AWG, etc., not for a brand name or fancy look. 
Some research and simple DIY may save you a grands here, if constructing a very top end cables.

Just my 2c
Demo as much as you can. Have your crooked, worthless dealer work hard for your hopeful business, have him loan you all his equipment for extended periods. Buy used on this and other sites. Then complain about lack of "brick and mortar" shops.
The 70s and 80s were great times for hardware and software. I have more than enough of both. Might need to start downsizing 5-10 years out. Trying to keep a notebook for my wife so she some good $ for the equipment and records.
I like Ferrari's, too, but must stick to my blown S2000 autocross daily driver.
I’m going to skirt the political aspects of this and focus for a minute on the merits. Every time there is a post about some new uber-price for a piece of gear- whether it is cable, hardware or whatever- i think you get the predictable assortment of reactions, from "crazy" to "not so crazy if you have the means."
In my experience, it’s not only all relative, but a matter of priorities. I have a friend who is truly wealthy. He buys vintage Ferrari racing cars. But, if he flies, he goes coach; he wears Gap pants, and I doubt you catch him spending $400 on a shirt. Could he afford it? Sure. He doesn’t see the value in it.
All of us, at some point in life, should have the experience of enjoying the "best" of something, if only to understand that it often isn’t always that much better. I don’t begrudge anybody the right to spend as they see fit. It doesn’t impact me (I don’t think this pricing affects the more every day equipment). If you find value you what you are seeking out, who’s to argue? Enjoy what you can while you can.