845 tubes. New not old stock

My Triode Corp of Japan 845 amp will need new power tubes within the next year or so and I am curious which 845 tubes are being by used by others and how much they are liked. I currently have Psvane 845T, which sound good. These are the original version. I tried out a pair of Dragons which were not as lively as the Psvane 845T's. I am considering Psvane 845 Tii or the KR 845's. Are there any other new manufacturers making 845 tubes within the last 5 years? Unfortunately all of the NOS 845 tubes are out of my price range ($7500!). I would like to keep it under $800/matched pair. 
Thanks all
andyz
The standard 845 filament current is 3.25 amps whereas the KR845 tube has a filament voltage of 1.0 amp
I bought Shuguang WE 845 tubes for my Cary 805 AE amps at $400 pair from China.  I am very satisfied with the sound compared to the stock tube from Cary. Much bigger sound stage and magical mid. I was also contemplating Psavane WE 805 which is very well reviewed and would cost ~$750.
Anyone try the Shuguang black bottles?

There are exactly 2 factories in the world that make 845s: Shuguang and KR.
There are exactly 2 factories in the world that make 845s: Shuguang and KR

Don't forget Elrog
Has anyone had 2017 experience with Elrog?  I would like to try them, but the data I've found online is mostly from their early days and it was hard to tell if the troubled ones simply failed, or failed and caused amp issues (I never read definitively that the latter happened to anyone, and I also realize it's based on amp design too and the amp's fault handling capabilities).

If so, where did you buy them?