Best amp pairing with Aerial Acoustics Speakers?

I have some Aerial 7B's and I have been contemplating upgrading to the new 7T.  Does anyone have suggestions as to what amps pair with Aerials the best?  I have heard a lot of people paired the older Aerials with Classe, Bryston, and Theta.  But now with Theta being mostly Class D amps, and Classe having the same path forward, I wonder of that makes a difference...  

On that note, I would love to hear them with the new ATI class D amps, as well as the Levinson 532H amp. (I haven't heard the amps, but people say they have amazing midrange, which is what Love about the Aerials right now).

I have also looked way off into left field and saw a Plinius SB-301 MkII for sale here as of late...

Anyway, my questions stands.  What amps pair the best with Aerial Acoustics?

128x128jrunr
those old Parasounds would be ok with the 7b but the 7T deserves better...I'm a long time 7b owner, also the 8

I did not like the Parasound A21 with the Aerial 10T. Neither did most of my audio friends. Though many love that amp 
The best I've heard is a friends SMC upgraded McCormack with his 7b. Not sure which model. I also like mine with Odyssey and Belles