MRI grade vs Hospital grade electric outlets

I know both have been suggested as an upgrade to the run of the mill cheap outlets. I also know there may be "even better" outlets.   I know the MRI grade has non magnetic metal components. Bottom line, does it make a difference one can hear? I have about 1/2 dozen Hubbell 30 Watt hospital grade outlets. Got them fairly inexpensively. Are the MRI grade worth the extra $$$?
kavakat1
Post removed 
OR- a religion? Some must be experiencing Nirvana(literally means, "blown/blowing out", in Sanskrit).  Maybe Naive-ana?
Good Summary:
ITS ELECTRICITY THAT COMES FROM AN OUTLET,NOT SOUND.
Contact pressure is the primary difference between good and bad outlets.

- if you have really bad electrical power, then buy a transformer

- if you have ground loops then buy a Tripp-Lite or other good strip

- if you have a deep seated religious belief that defies the laws of electricity, then do a blinded test of the magical expensive outlets

or just rub snake oil on your outlets

Kavakat1

No personal experience with outlets, other than replacing existing one that seemed fine, with another generic, but "hospital" quality that was a couple of bucks more.

I figure the show rigs at hotels are plugged into a generic outlet no better than what I have. Some systems sound spectacular. I wonder if any companies installed nice outlets for their gear? Hmm.. 

Price and effort, the outlet change doesn't cause finanacial damage as the rest of audio madness. 

Install the outlets you have now, turn away and run!

Or, demo a Power Plant and  determine if you hear a difference. I did.
What really convinced me was plugging in the plasmaTV.Great pic from the wall with stock cord. Nicer with aftermarket. Plugged into to PP, colors /detail increased still improved. I guess I have crappy electricity?(for audio)