Tracks worth for a 1 Million system

Hi,

What people would play on an ultra high end systems?
Which tracks really justify to be played on such iconic concepts?

I could imagine piano concerts as one. 

Which track would you play if you had a "one opportunity" to make these myths (i.e. ultra high end speakers) come alive. 

There is no best here, there is no one to rule them all. Such music could come from a very rare genre or instrument. 
"... regardless of speaker/system/cable/room/region matching.." 

Let us hear what the world says. 
128x128emerald
Connie Evingson - Gypsy in my Soul

Hallie Loren - Yuuuuge fan. Recordings are simpler but well done, don’t expect wall of sound. Live at Cotton Club

Annie Lennox - Nostalgia - Especially "I put a spell on you"

Lynne Arriale Live

Jenna Mammina - Close Your Eyes (DSD) - Voice has an honesty unlike any other. I sometimes feel ashamed to listen to such a private event as this album.

Rickie Lee Jones - Pirates

Natalie Merchant - Tigerlily

Cowboy Junkies - all their work really; but my fav is Lay It Down

Neil Young's Greatest Hits - DVD-A

+1 on Annie Lennox and add Bare

Isis (girl rock/fusion band from the 70s) - self tittled

Love - Forever Changes

I will check out all of these albums. I've liked good music for a long time now but only recently made hifi more of a hobby since a friend introduced me to Tidal- and the vast array of high quality music instantly available. I recently ordered some upgrades to my home setup and am greatly looking forward to listening to these tracks as I break it in. 
Do you guys have any recommendations for great classical guitar? Ideally a recording that really brings out the instrument. Many of the "classics" I've listened to sound too much like they were recording the venue as much as the artist.