Bricasti M1 DAC vs PS Audio Direct Stream DAC

I own a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC that I like a lot but heard my friends system with the Bricasti M1 and I am strongly thinking of changing my DAC and would love your feedback from other members that have heard either or both. I know they are both great but really thinking of changing my Dac from PS Audio Direct Stream to the Bricasti M1 DAC. I use a HP Desk top computer as source with Jplay and JRiver Media 19 and the outstanding Tellurium Q BLACK DIAMOND Reference USB Cable. The rest of my system is below. I listen to Classic Rock, jazz, vocal, some modern music and the usual audiophile stuff.

Thanks

My system for reference.

Ascendo C-8 Renaissance Speakers (Germany) Monitor
Purist Audio Design Corvus Praesto Revision 2.5m Bi-Wire Speaker cable
Cardas Clear Interconnect 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Darwin TRUTH Pure Silver Reference 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Darwin TRUTH Pure Silver Reference 1 Meter RCA Interconnect
Audio Research REFERENCE 1 w/Rhodium IEC/NOS Tubes Tube preamp
Decware ZSTAGE External Triode Output StageTelefunken ECC801S
PS Audio Direct Stream DSD DAC w/ Bridge DA converter
Tellurium Q BLACK DIAMOND Reference USB Cable
PS Audio PerfectWave PowerBase Vibration Cancelation/AC Condtioner
Conrad Johnson Premier 12 Mono's 140 Watts Tung-Sol KT120's amps
PS Audio PowerPlant Premier AC Regenerator
BMI Shark Pure Jeweler Grade Platinum AC Power Cable
Sablon Audio Petite Corona 2.0M AC Power Cable
Mad Scientist PC-NEO with Power Purifier AC Power Cable
JPS Labs The Power AC+ 2M AC Power Cable
Synergistic Research Labs Tesla Series SE T1 AC Power Cable
Synergistic Research Labs Tesla Series T1 AC Power Cable
PS Audio Noise Harvester (5) Converts noise to light
OYAIDE RI Beryllium Power Outlets (2)
Hubbell Outlet 5362/5262 Deep Cryo Process
Blue Circle Audio The Yalu Balula Industrial Surge/Spike Protection
JPLAY v5.2 hi-end audio player turns PC into a digital transport.
JRiver Media Center 19 Music Software
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Hey tdimler - no way... I had not heard or seen anything on the new Bricasti M5 network player at all before you kindly told me about it?

How much is the new Bricasti M5 network player ? Any info on it? I want one! This looks amazing. Do you or anyone else out there know anything more about it ? Anything would be super appreciated!

It looks awesome !!! I hope its not too expensive because I want one bad!!!

According to reports from AXPONA where the new Bricasti M5 was first shown, it will retail for $2,000. I also read elsewhere that its functionality may be available as an optional update to M1 DACs by the addition of a new internal board for $1,000. Hope this helps!
Thanks  aolmrd1241 - I am going to read that now :)

bill_k - are they shipping these M5's yet? These look amazing. I came across this info about the Bricasti M5 render or streamer online that sounds amazing

" The M5 Network Player provides the user with the ability to take any DAC, like our M1 and get it connected to a high quality audio network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi and connect to your DAC without using USB. This uncompromising designed renderer is based on our M12 source controller which has this feature built in, and now available in the M5 as a complete stand-alone product. When combined with our M1 or any other DAC the M5 will take digital to a new level of uncompromising clarity."

Has anyone heard another about how the streamer / render sounds in the M12? I guess it is pretty much the same thing so wanted to know if anyone has heard anything. I have been struggling for a render / streamer. I have tried a few of the decent one Auralic, SotM, HTPC, etc?