Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
some time ago...oh my memory....:)...my friend has tried ESA vs MKP
the mkp is good but quite rough and something harsh in mid-high freq not high freq that are dark.
mkp has strange sound: with some music sound better then other caps, but with other kind of music they sound harsh in mid-hifgh, dry but dark
the esa was another word and is better then mkp in all parameters, but i don’t remenber well bacause the test was done by my friend
I've heard 1 person really dislike MKP.

I think they are a nice step up from the cheap Solens (not sure about expensive Solens) so some of this may have to do on the tweetr/mid you are using.

Again, it is SOooooo cheap, you should just go ahead and try them out. About $7/cap.

Give them a week or so to break in. If you don't like them, or want to try ESA too, go ahead.

I really think right now both are so inexpensive, you should not listen to me at all, but listen for your own ears. :)

Best,

E
@erik_squires  Hi Erik,  I consider the MKP to be on par with the better of the cheap solens... Solens ar PA/PB/PPE   before you get the silver or film & foil... I do like the MKP's better than the PA or PB, but ever so slightly prefer the PPE or the Mundorf MKP.... Well, I guess really the application depends... The MKP are a touch more lively, but can get congested easy,  the PPE is a tad more neutral and stage forward.... Just depends on what suits your fancy and the application,  but these 2 caps are very much on par...  Above this level,  I do prefer the Mundorfs over the solens. 
you are right tim, no word is better: the MKP "congested easy".
infact i believe that micro informations at low level of the MKP that erik say, is due the MKP are opened soon their detail and so congested before other caps.
this is my point of view, so i said that MKP has strange sound sometime