Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
Mundorf MKP : Great low amplitude detail, and ambience/room acoustics but pretty dark. Great choice for harsh tweets.

ESA: Little less room acoustics/low level detail but slightly brighter.
You know, the point I want to make too is, Mundorf MKP's are super cheap, and a big upgrade from electrolytics.

Why don't you go ahead and replace oru caps with Mundorfs, and if you find htem dark, try ESA.
some time ago...oh my memory....:)...my friend has tried ESA vs MKP
the mkp is good but quite rough and something harsh in mid-high freq not high freq that are dark.
mkp has strange sound: with some music sound better then other caps, but with other kind of music they sound harsh in mid-hifgh, dry but dark
the esa was another word and is better then mkp in all parameters, but i don’t remenber well bacause the test was done by my friend
I've heard 1 person really dislike MKP.

I think they are a nice step up from the cheap Solens (not sure about expensive Solens) so some of this may have to do on the tweetr/mid you are using.

Again, it is SOooooo cheap, you should just go ahead and try them out. About $7/cap.

Give them a week or so to break in. If you don't like them, or want to try ESA too, go ahead.

I really think right now both are so inexpensive, you should not listen to me at all, but listen for your own ears. :)

Best,

E