Small room electrostat/ planar speaker?

In about 30 days will be moving to a new home where its going to be hard to make my 1.7 maggies work in a spouse friendly way ( the only large room is the main living room). I've always gravitated to planars and electrostatics, box speakers that don't sound colored or slow usually cost more than my entire system. Where I'd like to end up is a system that's extremely resolving at low to moderate volume levels, my main dissatisfaction with my current Mg 1.7 speakers and Prima Luna amp is that it really doesn't come to life until the volume is moderate listening levels or higher.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen something that approaches the coherency and speed of the 1.7s that would work in an 11x12 listening room? I'd like to keep the cost limited to $4k if possible.
128x128davide256
I use the Rega RS-1 most of the time because I've been to thousands of classical music concerts in my in my life and they sound the most realistic.
Close to a single-diver in that the cross-over is one small cap .
Totem 1 Sigs have best tone but are hard to drive, Regas are close and sing with small tube amps . Gallo has at least a big sound stage as Ohms but a bit bright .
I  heard the new Rega RX-1 at local dealer, he is also Maggie dealer, had his .7 maggies right next to them, he kept saying how they image as he switched back and forth , true enough but concert halls don't and the RX-1
as FAR better sounding in every respect .

I would try some Ohms but ones I have looked at used looked almost shoddy,I like pretty speakers ,

That’s quite an endorsement for the Rega’s! No, the Ohm’s are not exactly furniture-grade, although they look much better in low lighting.

@davide256 sorry for going off-topic.
Ohms used to be sold by dealers, I know , I sold then -they were so many flimsy ones damaged in shipping and/or just falling apart we dropped them.
Regular speaker models, no problem.

I'm sure they are better these days .
My acoustically treated room is 10 x 12 x 8 and I got very good result with Fostex F200A in a closed box with Cayin A-50T amp. Please take a look to my add for more informations.      
Given that size, the Audient 1+1 V2+ is well within your budget and the enthusiastic reviews are pretty compelling.

Even with the tricked out V2+ version, you budget would still have room for a small, fast sub to provide extension into the low 30s and maybe even lower.