Class D is just Dandy!

I thought it was time we had a pro- Class D thread. There's plenty of threads about comparisons, or detractors of Class D.

That's fine, you don't have to like Class D amps, and if you don't please go participate on one of those threads.

For those of us who are very happy and excited about having musical, capable amps that we can afford to keep on 24/7 and don't require large spaces to put them in, this thread is for you.

Please share your experiences with class D amps!
erik_squires
Hello all,
I read this statement on another forum and thought it sums up my outlook,each to there own Offcourse.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Kenny.
I've owned a total 158x amp and peach tree nova/220 equipment....both sounded great.  Punchy...clean...not strident...  Unless you are into uber-syrupy sounding tubes or something...i can't imagine one not  liking the sound. I have heard that wyred4sound equip can be bright sounding...but have no hands-on experience.

I have some Aerial Acoustics 7B and CC3b speakers that are notorious for being hard to drive and loving very large amounts of power.  Has anyone used any Class D amplification on these?  If so, how was the synergy and sound compared to a more common class A/B amp?  I am looking to find out what would be the best solution for these.  They already sound great and image very well, but I want to take it up a large notch and power them adequately so I can get the most out of them.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Comments on possible class D amplification for them?  Advice?