Audiophile quality streamer/server-in-one without a DAC. Does this exist?

I have a very simple system and want to upgrade my digital player which is currently my  5 year old Acer laptop.  I listen to Tidal a lot.  Sometimes I listen to high-res downloads (I only have about 20) and ripped FLAC albums (only about 100) stored on my Acer  and play them using JRiver 19.  That's about it.

My system is a Wyred 4 Sound Dac-2 plugged directly into a Wyred 4 Sound ST-500 power amp which is paired to a pair of KEF LS-50.  My Acer is my only source component.  

My question is this: is there an all-in-one digital source that can replace my computer as a server and streamer?  I don't need a DAC and I don't want several more pieces, peripherals, power supplies, etc.  I don't want to make my own.  My wife will tell you I'm not talented enough to do so.  I would agree with her.

Seriously, I just want one box that can do the same friggin thing as my computer but better.  I don't think I want a Apple computer either as I know that is a good solution for many.  

I feel ridiculous asking if there is something out there like this, but I either don't see it or my request is akin to looking for unicorns.  I'm ok with either answer.  Just hit me with the truth or some recommendations.

Thank you, Josh    

joshelston
I use a QNAP NAS.  I run TwonkyMedia on it and it has a DLNA server.  I use my Oppo as a DAC into my Emotiva XMC-1.  I also have some Pioneer Elite receivers that use their internal DACs to stream from it.  My Pioneers allow use of an external DAC as well.  
This is what Aurender specializes in.  They have multiple price points. Check Music Direct.
@mahler123.  No budget specified at this point.  Just need to know where to start looking.  

Also, I want something to store my music media and be able to stream Tidal in one box with one remote and nothing else.  Riping CDs would be a cool built in would be cool but not a requirement for me.  I have an external optical drive I can use if needed.  Pretty simple, or so I thought, until I started looking.  

Everything with digital audio seems crazy complicated to me.  I have a doctorate but can't get my head around the terminology.  If I have to work that hard to understand it and define every acronym it seems less fun to me.  Hence, the requirement of simplicity.  

@dimora.  Just being honest.  I don't understand what you said, lol.  What is QNAP NAS?  I don't know what Twonky or DLNA is.  Sorry,  I know you're just trying to be helpful.  

@djohnson54  and @bubba12.  Thank you for the input.  I'll check out aurender.  I have heard of them.  Do either of you own one?  What do you think?  

@jl35 how did you get W4S to modify your Sonos connect?  I'm a big W4S fan these days.  

Thanks again, everyone.  Josh