Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Looks like there is a scanspeak ring radiator tweeter that has a fs around 400 to 420 hz.Offcourse the DI's have a array of 6 tweeters,I think the middle one is crossed higher like a super tweeter would be,the speaker is a 4 way design.I don't know a lot about speaker design enough to grasp this quite yet but once I get mine I will figure it out.

I started into class d amps about 4 yrs ago with a pair of nc400,I have a pair of bel canto ref600m and a i have a new red dragon s500.
I know that class d has come a long way in the last few years and it also has needs for improvements going forward.I know full well it is'nt everyone's cup of tea.I practically gave away several amps on the used market because they did'nt  beat my class d amps.
Recently a pass lab xa30.8 and first watt j2 as examples.I have been extremely blessed and owned all kinds of gear in my 30yrs in this hobby and it's still all about the music for me.There is a lot of hype in this industry and I like what I like if it sounds the best to me and invokes the greatest amount of emotion and involvement with my music.
Just my honest opinion,Kenny.
Gentlemen,

The combo of the LTA Micro-ZTOL/ZOTL-40 offers some of the most beautiful sound, regardless of $, that I have ever had in my home system.  However, when compared to the MicroZOTL used as an integrated amplifier driving the standard DI's the combo sounds almost " a bit rough around the edges" when it comes another level of transparency, finesse of timbres/tonality, precise 3D imaging, and overall liquidity/ease that brings you closer to the music in a relaxing way.  The 6SN7 used as a power tube, at least the TungSol NOS Black Glass Oval plate, has the color and texture of a 300B, yet the speed/pop of a 211 to my ears.  I can sit for hours on end and get totally lost in the music because of this combination of color/transparency/the ability to easily hear all the micro-details, and an overall "ease" to the sound.  It's the best illusion of live music I have ever had in my system.  

I too, still find it hard to believe that in my very large listening room, you can see a picture of my system on Tekton's website under the blog section, that as far as sane ultimate volume levels I play to get to the sweet spot on all types of music in my acoustic space there is no loss of overall dynamics, no attenuation either of high or low end frequencies, or that sense of aliveness found in music being played in real time is being lost at all.  Now, remember this in the context, and I'm very lucky regarding my acoustic space and the synergy of the rest of the gear in my system that feeds the LTA amp before it drives the DI's to get these qualities I'm experiencing, so results might vary in each system depending on many factors.  However, I would find it hard to believe that anyone would not find the LTA gear and the DI's just a wonderful combination and one of the greatest price to performance bargains in high-end audio.

Teajay,
I'm very happy for you that you have discovered such a interesting system that I can see you are truly passionate about.I have read most of your reviews and I truly enjoy and respect your humble and passionate writing style.

I receive my pair of DI's next wed,I will give them ample time to see if  I like them,still a little doubtful.I will give this thread a full review regardless of the outcome.

Kenny.

A lot of DI owners are just smiling right now. 

Just finished listening to a Schumann Carnaval recording/Naxos/Giltburg.
This is THE BEST piano reproduction I have ever heard in my home.  The clarity, air, weight, and coherence are just fantastic.
Kenny, me thinks you will have to work very hard to not love this speaker.