What speaker cable made a major difference in the sound quality of your speakers??

I am curious what speaker cables made a big "jaw dropping difference" in the sound quality of your current speakers.  What most impressed you about the difference;  that is, overall musicality, tighter, deeper bass, midrange clarity and soundstage depth, etc.etc. 

Keep the price of the speaker cables chosen or auditioned at  between $800- $1000 or  from  $1000-$1500. Was the cable bought new or used??

Thank you,   SJ

sunnyjim
I've experimented with cables over the years, and have come to the same conclusion that the founder of Monster Cable finally fessed up to: expensive cables are a gimmick conjured up by marketers who figured out that audiophiles will pay a lot of money - even an insane amount of money - for wire (those with wife problems need look no farther than what can be wasted on speaker wire). IMHO, the discussion around interconnects are akin to a theological cult. 

Unless they are are really cheap wire bought at a hardware store, it's not gonna amount to a hill of beans. The Meineke muffler slogan applies here: "I'm not gonna pay a lot for this speaker (interconnect, etc) cable!"
If it was Crazy Eddie's idea of insane prices, that would be a different story!!!
Biggest difference and improvement came with my own DIY pure silver cables -- less than $300 -- no terminations.
Klee Acoustics replaced my Kimber Kable Monocle XL’s...By comparison... the Kimbers sounded broke... ie; closed in,lacking in image,sound-staging,resolution, and tone. Of course,this is with my ears and my equipment. ymmv
@sabai - where did you source your silver cable? I've silver interconnects and connecters.. I'd like to try SCs as well.