Dealers That Sell Large Volumes of Used Gear Online

I have purchased from a couple such dealers, and my favorite so far is The Music Room in Colorado.  They have been entirely professional, and most importantly, their gear always arrives well packed and in better shape than even their description would lead one to expect.  Their prices are reasonable, they are not gouging. I'm not affiliated, just a happy 2x customer.
peter_s
Post removed 
I just did 2 transactions with Underwoodwally. Nice guy to talk to, great prices, I don't like the No return policy but I knew what I wanted so it was a non-issue
@roxy54

Had the same experience with their store being vacant / unattended.  It must be a very effective way of excluding potential customers from the throngs of tire kickers they might risk getting if they were open.
"RDLGUY" is the pseudonym used by Hawthorne Stereo in Seattle.  I tried hard to buy an item from them - communication was frustratingly slow and incomplete.

By the time I'd managed to get answers to my (rather basic) questions they sold the item to someone else.