Has anyone considered rebuying a speaker you once owned??

I am curious if any one has ever considered buying a speaker previously owned and liked, but decided to either downsize or look for a "different" type of sound. 

I ask because I purchased a pair of Acoustic Zen Adagios speakers about 5-6 years ago, and decided to downsize the system with a less heavy speaker that was easier to move around.  The Adagios were 80 lbs each.  I currently own a pair Golden Ear Technology model 7 speakers (purchased in 2014)  which are smaller and lighter at 37 lbs each. The Adagios are 50 inches tall, and the GET 7's are 40inches with a slimmer profile. 

I realize the Adagios  are almost three and a half times more expensive than GET 7's. which are $1395. They can sound very good, but I have come to realize they are not in the same league sound quality wise as AZ Adagios. and  may possibly be the best speaker I ever owned.   Of course, hindsight or hindsound is a wonderful thing.    Thanks,  SJ   

sunnyjim
I have the AZ Adagios now and am very happy.

But I miss my Reference 3A de Capos. In many ways they were just as good as the Adagios. Different, but just as good.

I would buy them again if I had to.
Alta makes some small speakers that are heil type tweeters and FAR better than any ESS ever were , I sold them .
"Has anyone considered rebuying a speaker you once owned??"

No, it hasn't happened yet unless I sold my Decapos BE's, then maybe, I DO love these speakers, they are really splendid communicators.

Simao, enjoy those Adagios! 

Post removed 
Yes all the speakers I sold I wish I had back .Except the pair of Concinese Chinese Brand you really do not see anymore !