Dac: Does anyhting beat the Schiit Gungnir Multibit (Gumby) in the same price range?

Schitt Gungnir Multibit (Gumby): Does anything beat it in the same price range?
pmboyd
Although I did not compare to Gungir, I have compared to other Schiit DACs such as Bifrost. I also heard DCS DACs and recently heard Gustard X20 Pro and owned various DACs including Chord Mojo. 

Bitstream is the only DAC that gives me the analog LP like sound. It is detailed but not bright. The instruments sound real. I am more into music with this DAC other than trying to criticize my system while listening. To me that is a good indication.
Celo,

Hard to imagine that a 20 yr old dac could extract the detail and realistic soundstaging that modern chips and design can accomplish! Is your Bitstream modded?
No, stock. I don't blame you. I just wanted to get a DAC that sounds like LP and after so many readings/asking, I bought the Bitstream. It sounds so good, I am also suprised by it. 
You use the Bitstream exclusively for redbook? Have you compared it with other dacs in your own system with the same music?
I only stream Tidal HIFI via Logitech SB Touch. The only one I tried with the exact system is the Bifrost and Chord Mojo. Others I have mentioned above were in similar or different systems. I honestly think most DACs sound pretty good/similar I mean it is really hard to tell unless you do side by side, even then it is still hard. However, with the Bitstream the music is more engaging. Close to real. The separation of the instruments, everything about it is really good.