Meadowlark Ospreys.. fighting under their weight class?

could use a little help and advice...please

I've been upgrading components over the past few years. Was at CES this year in Vegas and visited most of the high end audio booths to hear the latest gear and, well, wow.. amazing time to be into audio. Just impressed.

I would like to know if my speakers aren't up to the league of my components or am I just artificially enamored by demo gear..

I bought Meadolwark Ospreys which are gorgeous speakers in 2004, new from a respected audio dealer in Atlanta. Fast forward to 2017 and I've upgraded everything but the speakers:

Pass Labs XP20 Line Pre
Pass Labs XP15 Phono
VPI Prime, Clearaudio Maestro V2 MM
VTL ST150, MAC 275, Mac 240, currently with VTL
Grover Huffman cables
reasonable room treatment

I listen to LPs 3-4 nights a week which keeps me at peace. Are the Ospreys a weak link? The auditions at CES were just incredible.

gts1brick
I have owned multiple Meadowlarks including the Osprey (I even still have my huge ultra rare Osprey center channel laying around).

They're great speakers, but I bet anything you upgrade to would be very satisfying for you.  I'm sure you are also just bored of their sound.  That's a long time.

Whats your budget?
Maybe I am bored. The great speakers I heard at CES, like Vandersteen and Focal were more detailed and more full range if that makes sense. Certainly more bass. 

Budget Of 15-20k but plan to keep for 10+ years, just like my automobiles. 

Thanks for the response contuzzi.
Trust your ears!

I had a pair of speakers for 30 years - why? because I could not find anything remotely close to their price range that could compete with their sound.

Over the years I had them re-foamed and the crossovers rebuilt - which made them even better.

I finally replaced them a couple of years ago simply because I heard a speaker that sounded significantly better - but they were 4 times the price.

So if you like the sound of your Ospreys and they work well with your other components - keep em!

But it sounds as though you have heard something better - trouble is -  do you really need to scratch that $15k itch?

Also - was it the speaker that sound so good or the rest of the system ?

When i bought my speakers I took the amp and the cables to the store and auditioned what would become my system - why not take your speakers to the dealer and do  side by side?

For $15k you could probably get them to do an in home demo 

Just a thought

Good luck :-)