Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@ozzy

I replied to the message that I saw today. I am not aware of missing any further messages (no grunting allowed :))...

You are to receive TWO of the Deep Core Alpha Samples which I promised. I mentioned that the first boards were not thick enough to carry max current - so we re-made all of them. We want to put our Best Foot Forward for this very important product.

I will also say again here - my wife and I have been very busy so we send 10 to 12 packages daily with ISO-PUCKS and the other goodies. We have been doing them reversed alpha - so z was first. Everyone will get these for sure. Everyone...

@lak

You are correct re ISO-PUCKS...

@tuffy72561

I want to candidly state that the Corelli is an amazing and even wonderful product. I do feel that DEEP CORE will fulfill the dreams I have had about Power and Power Conditioning. IMHO one should have Balanced Power as a foundational item in their system - from there adding DEEP CORE will amaze even the most Flat Earthed Traveller in audio re Power. I am simply Gobsmacked by the results. I feel all of you will love it also.

Can DEEP CORE be used with other brands... YES, of course it can and it works. Have done so here with fine products from other companies.

Thanks to all of you for your support and help - Lynn and I sincerely appreciate it. Guys like lak and ozzy are the lifeblood of this very nice place.

Thanks again...

Mark
Our FIRST 1200/1800 Review from a magazine. 

All of you have been so kind to us and I am so grateful for this thread and now as well, to Jeff Dorgay at TONEAudio...

Humble thanks for sure...

Mark

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-equicore-1200-and-1800-power-conditioners/

So has anybody received their Deep Core units yet? I'm anxiously awaiting my equi=core 1200 so I'm curious about the benefits from Deep Core from others here.

I haven’t.

In fact I don’t get a reply via email or voice mail anymore. I never received the feet for my 1800 either.

Mark, are you out there?

Non communication is my biggest disappointment in dealing with small businesses. It usually means problems.

ozzy

@ozzy 

Of course I'm out here... :)

There are two ways to get a fast reply from me (well 3 if you count the messaging system here)...

You can call me on our published number here 720.317.9141 - I try to answer each call as they come in - but always rerturn calls or text messages... (Text is fine too - I answer those)...

You can e-mail me [email protected]

I have received calls from and I either text or call back. In your case Ozzy I sent through a text message to update...

Pucks are going at a rate of about 10 packages per days. We try to do more at night - but we poop out around 8:30pm these days. 

DEEP CORE to reiterate what I have said before has NOT shipped. Doug has approved the final units now and we brought in thicker PCB's (heavier trace as well) to carry the necessary current. They work great and they will ship this coming week. Rick just machined panels for us... 

We are extremely busy but I always retunrs calls, text messages and contact via e-mail --- that said, we did just learn that our contact web form is not working properly yet again. Our web master is fixing it.

There are no problems here other than being extremely busy. Shipments are on time and in good order. We haven't missed a one...

WE ARE ON TIME...

Pucks will arrive - and beta testers will get DEEP CORE. Further information on DEEP CORE to come. 

Ozzy - each call you've made has been returned by call back or text. I do very much appreciate you :) 

Thanks to all...

Mark