Has anyone compared K150 tubes and the stock EL34s in Primaluna integrated/amplifiers?

I have a Primaluna Dialogue HP Premium with stock EL34s.  When the EL34s wear out, which I suspect will be a long time, what would I replace them with?  The KT150 is intriguing to me. 

Has anyone compared these tubes, especially in Primaluna gear?  I'm wondering if I would lose the EL34s midrange in exchange for the increased power of KT150s.  It's hard to find, however, a bad review of anyone using KT150s. 

Thanks all!  
128x128jbhiller
Ron I need to listen more to get a good grasp on the GL KT88.  So far they are favorable. Great bass control, top end extension is good with no brightness,  mid-range is nice but I'm trying to find the correct 12AU7 combo. The Cifte is in the front two and reissue Tung Sol in the last 4 slots. I am liking it so far and I will say this. I like the GL KT88 better than the KT150. For some reason the bass is fuller and stronger. YMMV but maybe the amp handles the 88 tube design better than the 150? Kind of shocking and I feel I have several hours on the 150 to get a decent feel for them. Maybe they need more time? Not sure how long most people feel they need, but I think with any tube after 25-50 hours one should get a good opinion or feel of the sonic characteristics. 
Just a quick update. I put the stock PL 12AU7 back in the last 4 slots in place of the Tung Sol and prefer the stock tubes. Also replaced the Cifte with NEC Mullard 12AU7 in the front 2 slots. Not sure what to think at this point the NEC have more definition and transparency. In other words more energetic without being bright.  Sill haven't rolled other power tubes yet for comparison.  
could you tell what kind of speakers are You using with Dialogue HP ?
i wondering if this amp can run such speakers like AP Virgo V

Little late chiming back in on this thread, lots of music to listen to 😀

I am am now running all Gold Lions in my Primaluna. Six of the ECC82/12AU7 Gold Lion reissue and four KT-88.   Beautiful mids and highs, bass is deep and accurate when the recording delivers it. Very accurate, very happy. 
Have tried quite a few tubes in the HP Dia prem.

The other nice sounding tube if you like the warmth of the EL34 is the re-issue Mullard KT88s.

great midrange on that tube.

would also suggest the EL 6CA7 Fat bottle. very musical sounding tube.

have also tried the Tungsol 6550 and KT-120s. Both are a great match for the amp, and sound extended on the top and bottom but do not have the midrange of the Mullard '88s or the EL34s.

the other tube not to forget is the first input tube, 12au7. Rolling in a NOS Mullard or other desired choice has a large effect on tonal qualities.