Looking for thoughts from Nottingham Analog table owners

Really like the looks and the build quality of the Nottingham tables, and it does not hurt that I am originally from Nottingham, England to start with...lol
But I have read a few reviews that claim they are pretty tricky to set up and some suffer 60hz hum fairly easily?
Would like to hear from actual owners, your arms, carts etc
Would be upgrading from a Funk Firm Vector with Grado Gold which is deathly quiet as far as hum and in its own right is very musical in my rig.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
I was also looking at a nottingham analog studio  tracer 2 cart to go with the interspace deck, any experience with that cart?
I hate to be the one, but I can't resist. I'm planning on hearing the Analogue Works table soon. The dealer I spoke with has experience with Nott's, and says the AW tables are a bit more lively sounding. I also like the fact the tables I will listen to are fitted with Ortofon (12") and Jelco arms. I think it's hard to do better than the latter for the price. As a bonus, I prefer the look of the AW tables, which remind me of the Palmer tables. I have no affiliation... just personal interest in the line. I'm sure they share certain qualities to the Nott's, since they are based on Mr. Fletcher's designs. As far as the livelier presentation, assuming that the Nott sound is darker, I'm sure that will be about taste, and system synergy. Cheers -Don
@uberwaltz   Sorry, but I have no experience with any of the Nottingham cartridges.

@fjn04   There's also the Pear Audio 'tables that are very similar to the Nottingham(s).  In fact, the Cornet 2 tonearm is nearly identical to the Ace-Space with what look like only minor aesthetic changes:

http://pearaudio-analogue.com/products.html
Before buying NAS, I had bought a Lynn Basic, because I thought the LP12 was not sufficiently better than the Basic to justify the price. Then I heard a NA Hyperspace, and was sold.

So I talked with Tom Fletcher (owner) at NA, and I ended up buying one of the last Mentor turntables (Dais bearing), with Mentor arm and Tracer 4 cartridge. Wow!!! Dead quiet, elegant, neutral sound. Wow.

The Tracer 4 was not misnamed - it's never mistracked anything. But that Mentor arm - solid but not in any sense adjustable. I moved to a Trans-Fi air bearing tonearm, sold straight from the factory for $1000. Now THAT's adjustable! Wow!!!

Replaced the plinth with an aluminum/plywood/aluminum sandwich. Wow!!!

Now I use my higher end Koetsu all the time, because that's what it takes to bring out the best of a really high end cartridge.

My modified Mentor was the best sounding TT I had ever heard, until I finished my DIY air bearing unit. So I really think highly of that brand. The Dais bearing is something else. I don't think you can go wrong at any price point, although I would try for a Dais if I were you. 

I should add, the Linn Basic was a big improvement on my previous Rega. So the NAS Mentor was >> Rega.