Koetsu cartridges - what arms work?

Hello. I wonder if there are arms that Koetsu cartridges are particularly synergistic with?

Any insight would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers
hatari
Fellow enthusiasts; Re: Koetsu Urushi compliance spec 5x 10-6cm/dyne;this is relative to 100hz; the compliance spec as quoted by a Koetsu Dealer in USA is 10x10-6cm/dyne relative to 10hz.Clearly low compliance. This is a dynamic spec of compliance, definitely not static compliance which is much higher.This latter compliance spec is what should be used when calculating arm/cartridge resonance figures from the available tables. The SME& ORTOFON sites provide excellent info on the relationship of cartridge compliance/arm effective mass and other important factors which relate to performance. The Koetsu Urushi Black cartridge( I have 2) in both my rigs (refer to my entry 07-26-15 for details) DEFINITELY do not sound soft; superb solid, well defined bass, no muddle and excellent differentiation ;wide open midband, excellent depth perspective, beautifully clear detailed trebles,excellent tracking and very dynamic and yes the midrange magic. The Koetsu Urushi is a superb cartridge when properly set up in a well designed med mass or higher mass arm mounted on an appropriate turntable interface.
This might seem odd.

it would seem to be hard to believe that a Technics 1200GAE is an audiophile table, and while not quite as good as my old Goldmund Studios with T3f with its midbass detail and full wave launch ...shockingly it is pretty good, much preferred to a Linn or all VPI takes a back seat to the new Chronos. I want this table to do double duty. Part audiophile and part audiophile DJ. It bears no sonic haze and lack of bass detail and flat midrange soundstage like a regular 1200MKII OR 1210MG5.

I had a Koetsu Rosewood ( in 1987) on a Mitsubishi LT-30 (I still have one of these too) and the Bass was lacking , and mid range was bloated I assume because of a cartridge mismatch to tech table. I ended up using a Monster Cable alpha 2 which I think was a ZXY cart.

I never forgot that Koetsu midrange . I am wondering about the arm match. I certainly will not back cue or scratch, it's just for playback. I do want the ability to swap headshells.
It's not at all hard to believe that the 1200GAE is an "audiophile" turntable, and for the Koetsu, which has low compliance, you would use a tonearm with high effective mass.  How high?  I would say start at 12-15 gm and go up from there.  Some have said that the Fidelity Research tonearms are a great match; those have effective mass >25 gm.

Dear @lewm : In reality is not a low complianc but belongs more to the medium compliance range. Its 5-6cu is at 100 hz, so its real cu is more in  the 10-12 number.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC not DISTORTIONS,
R.
Thanks, Raul.  I got the idea that Koetsu's in general have very low compliance from what I have read on the internet, always a dangerous way to gather information.  I ran my Urushi in a Triplanar, which is medium mass; it "worked" fine, but I've never tested higher mass tonearms. If it's really medium compliance, it ought to work fine in a Triplanar and in any of several other modern high end tonearms that typically seem to shoot for "medium" effective mass.