Any opinion or feedback on the NAIM UnitiServe or UnitiCore?

Have a few hundred CDs and I'm loking to transition to a NAS based system and the NAIM units have caught my eye. Please share your thoughts or comments on them. How is their interface? Is the UI on the app adequate or is it horrible? I just want to be able to connect it to my main system and listen there. I don't need to stream to other parts of the house or do any complex setups.
TIA
jcatral14
i have a Naim 2TB Uniti with a Pardo linear PSU. it is hyper easy to use when everthing goes well. I would suggest selecting a dealer who can get it up and running on your network including the backup to NAS. 
the SQ via SPDIf is fantastic and Radio Paradise at 320 kb is excellent.
i stream more and more thru Tidal now via usb but the Uniti is an excellent server with a bit perfect ripper.

I can second the recommendation on NAIM servers, but he new Uniti-Core far surpasses their previous iterations in simplicity and usability and at half the cost.  Setup couldn't be easier.  I'm not aware of any bugs in the new NAIM app.

I don't make money by selling audio components, and a mac mini can be made to sound just as good for a lot less money.  if you have a really complex setup the Naim items could be the way to go.  also big black boxes may look cool to you, so...
@ tomic601 and tdimler, thanks! In the interim I have also found out about Bluesound Vault 2 but I think I will still go with a NAIM solution. I will probably add one to my system later this year :-)

Thanks all.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/naim-core?highlight=naim%2Bcore

dont want to hijack thread so you can look at the link on which is my experience with Naim Core...far form "reference" as they call it...half baked product...i left it only because it sounds good...but i am searching for good sounding alternative in which you can do simple things like import (not rip) your music from HDD and can read Genre tags...Naim "reference" Core cant do that :)...they practically force you to do Naim rips...read my whole true story and let someone convince me that Naim is professional company...i wanted to like it but...