Shunmook ebony weight owners

Any owner of a shunmook ebony weight please tell me the weight and the heighs of this beautiful recordweight
128x128hansk46
Request ended , somebody has given me all the measurements I liked to know , Oh yes it is NOT my intension to make a lookalike as a friend
made a ebony wood record weight for me , which weight is 400 gr.
There’s more to these things than meets the eye. Much more. Even the little Shun Mook Mpingo discs are a bit complicated inasmuch as there is a small crystal placed inside the wood and the disc itself is a resonator AND directional. So for the record weight it's not just mass loading or something so mundane.

So for each disc you have to figure out which direction is TOP and which one BOTTOM AND which direction sounds the best when the disc is rotated. Been there done that. The other Shun Mook devices such as the Spatial thing, the one with 3 Mpingo discs on it, and the record weight have to be constructed so that the directionality of each disc is taken into account. I’m confident the Shun Mook record weight is not that easy to knock off unless you are aware of these issues with directionality, otherwise the way the whole thing will be lopsided and probably ineffective.

Geoffkait have some good Points - the wood (African Ebony) is very hard to work, you have to be a Wood Turner with right equipment to do it. They also use special oil on it and the Crystal is just high quality Diamond. The higher quality the Diamond the better (VS1 and up - don't ask me why but I have tried), you may end up paying more for the Diamond itself than the real Shunmook! Even changing the Metal insert inside will make a difference - i prefer Brass to Steel and that part required access to CNC machining...