A speaker that looks like a driver or a driver that looks like a speaker?

I want to present to you judgement NoLimits speakers. Waiting for your comments.
http://volya.audio/catalog/Nolimits/

volya
@douglas_schroeder , that is an interesting design. Do you need 2 or is it just one guitar speaker? and, how do you mount it?
Bob
Bob, it IS an interesting design! Yes, you use two to form the stereo imaging. When people enter our home they think I'm a guitar enthusiast because they see them mounted on very realistic looking guitar stands! From the front the stands appear to be authentic as well, however they mount with solid hardware at the rear. On the backside is the internal amp for the electrostatic driver in the neck of the guitar. Observant guitar players would notice the relatively immense width of the neck and grow suspicious. 

Where the sounding hole would be located is the black dynamic driver which handles the mid-bass and bass. The entire speaker is so cleverly done that most people are fooled. The electrostatic element is open to the back (i.e. open baffle, or "open neck") so the speaker throws a nice bit of sound toward the kitchen as well, and coming off the wall behind them creates a bit of the panel spacious effect. 

The bass is not exemplary, very limited, but one does not buy these speakers for plunging bass. 

I have an inexpensive NuForce integrated amp driving them with Sonos as source. It's been fun and reasonable sound quality given the performance of the speaker is strongly constrained by the aesthetic. 

A very large, particularly round, baffle surface with a minimal of cabinet surface should work well to reduce reflections and cabinet/room interaction. The same that many fine manufactures accomplish with very minimal baffle and cabinet reflective surfaces (just one reason for my love of electrostats and ribbons). The problem is that not many of us have a 30' wide dedicated listening room. Not to be political, but maybe really would be well suited for DTs golden palace.
I think the look is opening the door to knitted speaker "cozies." Makes me nervous.