What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism?

I was wondering if someone out there could help me with this question. What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism? By that I mean, what player/transport isolates the player from external bumps and vibration?
For years I have owned a SOTA sapphire turntable. Not that I've tried it, but you can drop a bowling bowl on it and not cause a skip. Is there a CD equivalent? No one talks about this, but for me, it's hugely important. I'm asking about vintage equipment, new stuff, cheap, expensive, whatever. BTW, I'm not asking about isolation equipment or racks or anything like that. Just the intrinsic stability of the player itself. Thanks in advance!
hgonzal
What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism?

Teac Esoteric VRDS can't beat it supports the whole disc.

http://usr.audioasylum.com/images/0/1191/p03_vrds_neo.jpg

Cheers George
Hi dave-b.  I don't have any idea what you just wrote.  It's Greek to me.  BTW, I once worked with a Greek fellow and asked him what they said in that circumstance.  He said Greeks say that's Chinese to me.  I don't know why, but I always found that funny.
Thank you to everyone for their input.  I'm going to check out that Esoteric transport.
pioneer used a "stable platter system" on many models.
eg. pd65, pd75, pd95
the whole disc was supported, you put the disc in upside down, the laser read from the top.
they made zillions of them, so they are cheap and sound pretty good.
Pioneer Stable Platter Mechanism.   You place the CD onto the platter upside down.  In affect the CD spins on a platter the same size as the CD.