What to do with old LP inner sleeve?

I've begun to purge my older vinyl collection to only keep the near pristine ones and now I find myself at a crossroad as to what to do with the older inner sleeves that have advertisement on them.  I'm talking about the ones where the companies like Verve, Columbia, to name a few, that advertise with the pictures of albums of other artists on their label.   They have no liner notes or lyrics, just company promo.   Do these sleeves add any value to the LP should I decide to sell it to another collector?  I'd much rather throw them away, as it makes it a slight bit tighter with the replacement sleeve which has more layers.  What is the general consensus amongst you all?       
skipping
If the original inner sleeve has info specific to the album I keep it. If it's just one of those so very common generic label advertisement sleeves I chuck it. I don't care about the generics, and I doubt anyone else does either.

Wow folkfreak.  You saved me from chucking the baby out with the wash water.  It never dawned on me that the advertising dates the period of the recording.  I just picked up off the floor an inner sleeve that has a picture of a Columbia model 632 stereophonic console phonograph as part of the advertising.  Not realizing that that advertising helps with the provenance of the recording, so to speak.  And I was about to put it into my recycling.  From this point on I'll only discard the plan sleeves.  And place the old one back in, even though it may be a bit snug.      
If it's so snug it risks damaging the outer sleeve how about putting it in the clear LP jacket that you're storing your LPs in, i.e. outside the LP sleeve -- if you use a nice well sized one like this you will have plenty of room
http://www.sleevecityusa.com/ultimate-outer-5-0-record-sleeve-p/9390.htm

Funny you should recommend Sleeve City.  That is the company that I use for my inner sleeves.  It's the extra protective layers that causes the snug fit.  But any protective sleeve that is bought will serve up the same situation.  I was going to purchase some outer sleeves anyway, so this new occurrence just pushes the call up a little sooner.  Thanks again for the enlightenment and information.  Just proves again that when you think you know it all, you don't know it all. 
BTW folkfreak.  I just took the time to take a peek at your rig in the Virtual Systems.  In the words of Darth Vader,  "Impressive.  Most impressive." You are one serious hobbyist, with attention to detail.  Your set up is to die for.  I want to be you when I grow up.