Coherent Speakers from Canada

Hi. I am quite interested in this line of speakers, especially the 10" and 12" models..has anyone had experience with them? or currently running them? The only place I see them for sale is from a dealer in Canada, Audiowise....any info would be appreciated.

rwanda
Robert,
This speaker brand has received very good show reviews/reports at the Canadian TAVES particularly from 6 Moons. The designer Frank Fazzalari is quite regarded. It is apparently an easy to drive speaker,  6 Moons said it sang in a large room with a 10 watt amplifier. I'm interested in your listening impressions in due time. 
Charles 
@rwanda please do let us know how they go. Don't leave us hanging, as so often happens with these threads...
i will follow up...Frank is actually making the pair for me now....and keeping me informed with images.....i expect they will arrive soon and then need some "break-in" time. i ordered the 10" version as that was what I thought fit my room best....my previous speakers were Blumenhofer FS3..and 8" drivers....so I expect this will be a nice surprise, though the FS were fantastic as well.
Post removed