Graphene spray and ...

Graphene film is here and I feel potentially incredibly interesting for our hobby.
Magico is coating their 7.5 inch speaker with graphene. Does anyone know 
what method they use?
ptss
Graphene in by itself is highly limited but when combined with others, its enhancements become notable. In the case of the carbon fiber for the driver, its more likely to be added to the resin solution used in the forming cone and fills in gaps in which remaining resin would typically remain. My expectation is the stiffer cone aided in pushing the cone breakup a bit further out.

The issue that remains crucial with graphene is methods of its application. A few years of experimentation were required to optimize the application of graphene to improve rubber products such as tires and shoe soles. In rubber tires, it resulted in improved strength in the rubber without reducing other performance areas like compound grip. In some respects, it improved grip performance as the lattice aided in maintaining is structural shape of the tread pattern under load. This is often called tread squirm. 

BAC's wheels used on their Mono race car and some experimental bike frames achieved a 20% reduction in overall mass without loss of overall modulus of the finished product. You might even see its application in cabinets construction that use composite materials at some point.

This in addition to the broadened use of pitch based carbon fiber still leaves some development to take place in material science.  
Mmeysarosh I followed up on your comments and found it very interesting
how the graphene helps tire performance in a number of ways. It could find interesting application in ultra high power dragsters where sidewall wrinkling wastes power. I think it will ultimately 
be useful in a number areas in audio,particularly in cones and domes,perhaps competing with diamond, and also maybe even in providing more precision in the rubber surrounds.and as an extreme performance surround material.
Samsung has publicly stated they have allocated Three billion dollars for Graphene research and product development this year.
Very interesting davidpritchard. They have their fingers in so many pies. It's bound to be interesting. It appears that graphene is vastly more exciting than diamonds,kevlar,spectra,teflon--as it has qualities that seem to give the potential of it surpassing all commercial applications.
Looking into Samsung's research it appears they're on the cusp of making use of it for transistors. And as graphene transmits electrical signals 200 times faster than the currently used material it's not hard to see the potential.