Wilson Sasha 2 or Alexia for small room 10' x 17'?

I went to audition the Wilson Sabrina at a local shop. I so wanted to love these speakers because of the reviews, price and compact size. Unfortunately, I could not (don't hate me  Sabrina owners). I did, however,  fall in love with the Sasha 2. It seemed to do everything and more that I was looking for and I am hoping this speaker will be a speaker I can live with for a very long time. After thinking about it, I wondered, is the difference between the Sabrina and Sasha 2 smaller or greater than the Sasha 2 and current Alexia? The room has  good acoustics, Mcintosh C50 pre, MC152 amp and as noted above, is very small. Would there be too much bass and overwhelm the room. I have not heard the Alexias and was wondering if any owners or listeners familiar to both can comment on the differences and similarities and give impressions as to how they might work in my small room. I currently own and like very much the  Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 but am looking for more. At this point, I am pretty sure I will go with the Sashas  but am looking for guidance from someone with experience especially since it is very hard to locate the Alexias and hear personally.  Thanks for your opinions
996cupracer
Hey Audiotroll: Still pitifully defending your bad conduct. As I've said before-- What a bore.  Oh yea, I like and respect Anthony Cordesman and he found the Personas to be nice speakers for the $ as I knew he would because they are. Note that his references remain Alexias and Legacys. By the way, due to your complete lack of comprehension, you fail to realize that a number of members have called you out on this thread.  
So--stop trolling, stop selling, and I'll stop hounding you.
Why don't you start your own thread on the Personas and preach to someone who cares. Maybe I'll troll that thread and steer it off course with lengthy dribble from all of my experience in testing, listening to and comparing audio components (probably considerably more than yours) so you can see how it feels. 
No I am trying to shut down yours! You keep inciting a response.

Mr. Cordesman obviously feels that the Personas are a world class product, if I already owned product X that is a different question as to weather or not I would switch to it and we sell Legacy's by the way so I guess again we also believe in what Mr. Cordesman says.

Why don't we just throw it out to the Forum members I don't know what part of the country you are in but if you are on the East Coast, why doesn't some of the Forum readers come and hear your system and come and hear ours and then post their responses.

I am more than willing to bet anyone who comes to our shop and listens to our Persona setup is going to be blown away by them and the sound we are getting, I wonder if under that same criteria whose system will they would prefer.

As per you your obnoxious behavior means probably you can't be taught anything.

As per experience, unless you work in the audio business, it would be impossible for you to have the experience of someone who does this full time for a Living. Dave has been in the business for 27 years, being the top salesman for Sound by Singer as well as Innovative, and he like myself owned Wilsons, as well as selling and setting up hundreds of different systems in that 27 year spread, and just to be clear, I am not saying the Personas or any other speaker is better than a Wilson, I am saying as I have said in every post this is a world class product that deserves consideration in and above its price point, it is for the listener to decide what product is the right product for them.

You won't have to wait too long the Absolute Sounds issue with the Personas is coming out soon. 

Please Grpu just stop retorting, the only reason I keep on posting is to defend my position, in the face of your continued attacks, and to clairfy what I said, and for the record I agree this is a Wilson thread.

I am happy to move on are you? Please don't type anything, just lets get this thread back on track and assist Cupracer with his setup if he needs any additional guidance on how to setup and voice his Wilsons and what to do if he has any serious bass nodes and room loading issues.
Sure but what if your dad was George the Animal Steele?

All kidding aside we all need to tone down the rhetoric no one here needs to be the self appointed guardian of good taste, and people should stop attacking other people that post. 

The only true troll I have truly found on this site is the luantic Monitor audio guy on one of the other Wilson polls with his Tru Sound bull puckey.

If he has some real propreitary new audio magic trick then patent it and then sell it, when I hear such ridiculous claims and all else is boat anchors makes me cringe. 

Monitor makes good speakers, I think the Platinium product did get a bit overlooked, but they are very fine speakers, so are Wilson, Magico, Focal, Kharma, B&W, KEF, Vandersteeen etc, almost any suitable well designed high end audio product, will offer a fantastic sound, it is up to the listener to determine which product they feel is the best for their tastes, needs, budgets etc. 

As I said in other posts, the store I champion and work with and occasionaly at,  Audio Doctor sells many different brands of speakers, because people like different things, while there are other dealers who "sell" other brands of speakers but in reality are loyal to only one and push that brand with slavish devotion, our approach is that one brand or line of products will rarely satisfy all. 

My only issue with some of these threads and posters is their slavish devotion to a brand, I think of all of these products as tools, and if I can find a better tool I am more then willing to replace brand X with brand Y.