Need Wireless Subwoofer Options

I am in the process of minimizing my system footprint and the large boomy Velodyne VA-1215X that hogs the corner of the living room is the bane of my wife's existence. I would like to replace it with a wireless sub I could hide behind the couch. I have found a few solid brands like Rel (T/7i) and JL Audio (d110) that can operate via wireless. Others like Paradigm and Klipsch do as well but I have less confidence in their sound. This is for a two channel system connected to the TV - no surround sound.

Any ideas on brands/models that would fit the bill? My budget is $1K max. No velodyne please.  One concern I have about the Rel is that it does not appear to have a phase setting and I have very limited placement options.  Should I be concerned about this?

Thanks.
treebeard1
Both REL and JL are good brands. My only bugaboo with wireless is that few offer 5ghz wireless.
I worked around the Bluesound limitation by buying a Netgear wireless to ethernet device. The 5ghz band is almost unoccupied in my area, so I get very good connectivity and don't have to share bandwidth. Of course, if you live in a rural area, this would be a non issue.
Can you route the cables beneath the floor?
B
No, I can't route any cables. I stopped by a local dealer today to audition the JL Audio subs. They told me I could use the JLA JLINK wireless system on any sub because the receiver has RCA out. It's just that if I use their Dominion brand then it connects directly via R45. The JLA website implies the JLINK system is only for the Dominion series. This opens up a many more options, like going used. My first plan of action is to see if I can move my existing sub to a more innocuous location and then hook it up to the JLINK, which is 2.4 GHz. Then go from there.