Replacement Sonus Faber grille strings?

Hi guys, the grille and stand strings on my Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers are beginning to sag.  While I know its a straight forward task to retension the grille strings, I am just thinking that at some point I will need to replace the strings. The stand strings look a bit more difficult as it will require me to dismantle the stand.  

Of course I have no intention of paying the ridiculous prices SF wants to charge me.  So does anyone know of a source for the string?
128x128tboooe
Dtc, that photo is why I stated what I did above! I hate to think what would be involved to try and rectify those darn strings...
pjm2116. I presume you are talking of the speaker grills for the AH.
The speaker grill strings for the GH’s and I believe the other G’s are not the same diameter as the base grill strings. Replacing the base grill strings or the speaker grill strings looks to be a PITA!
As Dtc stated, the price to replace these strings from the dealer is ridiculous.
Such a shame as the speakers are very special...the strings are not, IMHO.
They are fabric\elastic try the wetting them, and then pop them in the dryer, they just need a little shrinkage, what have you got to loose.

Cheers George  
I resorted to just cutting off the little piece of metal at the bottoms of each string and re-knotting them as mentioned above.  No way I am paying $1000 to have these redone.  In the meantime I will check out the various replacement options listed above.
I had tightened my Auditor. However, after 2 year, the strings will lose the tightness again. We cannot tightened twice, all the strings had lost their elasticity.
I bought a pair of Sonus Faber Concertinos without grill covers. Can anyone point me to the right source where I can buy the grill-covers? Many Thanks!