Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
There's been a few of the Crescendo's on Agon FS at around the 9k mark. Is this a good used price for these speakers?

Absolutely a good price used for a great sounding speaker in stock form. It is a wonderful speaker! Along with the Harbeth 40.1 it is the finest speaker I have owned and I have owned many good ones! 
I agree with Bill, 9K for the AZ Crescendos is a very good price for what you'll get. Just my observation but this speaker impresses me more than the Wilson Sasha or the Magico S3 or S5 when heard under similar show conditions.  This is not meant as a knock on the other two speakers which are well regarded and popular,  just my opinion. 

The Cresendo with the right amplifier match is capable of producing beautiful sound that engages you. YMMV.
Charles