Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I have not posted here in a long time.  But, my recent experience with Bob's Blue PC HC warrant one.  It replaced an Audience power cord SE--a decent but admittedly lesser cord than the higher end products used for comparison here--and the difference was, as you might expect, transformational.  I'm posting for those that may not happen to own one of these better cords to compare to.

For context, my system consists of an Ayre pre and amp, Gumby DAC, Aerial speaks, Audirvana +.  The Blue connects a BPT power center to the wall that runs the electronics. 

I would characterize the Red's improvements as giving the sound a vast increase in dynamics, a tangible increase in base definition and an extension of the upper regions.  I am pulled into the music more and voices create goose bumps where there were none.  It sounded so much better I wondered how one cord of a half dozen in the system could do this!!

Break-in in my system was different than often reported here.  At first, everything sounded confused and muddled, but, at the same time, I also heard immediate improvements in dynamics.  At 8 hours confusion waned, and vanished at 20.  At 40 hours, it all sounded really good--clear and immediate and tangible--only to improve in these specific aspects at hour 60.  I began to think that the flaws I heard--such as a need for tighter bass control that had improved, too--were not due to the Blue but to the other cords/equipment. 

I try to keep price out of qualitative judgements but then, it is darned attractive and can't be ignored  Regarding Bob's service that has gotten a lot of ink here:  At 12.38 PM CDT today I emailed Bob to ask which cord should be next.  At 4.09 PM, he said Red (for the DAC).  Service response time rating?  Same day response has to be considered premier league. 
 Can't wait for Red.

jas,

Just wonder how much better is the Blue PC compare to the Audience power chord SE since I have the same thing.  thx.

Allan
Allan.  How much better?  In my system it was considerable.  I am an Audience fan and have used several of their products for years. But with the Blue, the music became more engaging and immersive and I found myself thinking during the day about the music I wanted to try at night, and I wasn't thinking that way with the power cord SE.  I was looking for a sweeter midrange when I bought the Blue, but what I got was a more engaging sound and a soundstage that opened up in width and height and gave better clarity.  I was convinced the Audience was very clear but the Blue is clearer.  Overall, adding the Blue was far more of an improvement than upgrading the Audience power cord to the SE, which I've done twice.  I am still amazed that a single cord can do so much to a system.
Hope this helps.

jas,

thanks for your quick reply.  Wow, I think you got my attention now.  I am a long time Audience fan too.  I have all Audience power chords (except one to my sub) and AU24 interconnects.  I am also looking for a little more sweeter midrange too.  Should I try the red instead of the blue?

Allan