Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

Showing 15 responses by a25105

jas,

thanks for your quick reply.  Wow, I think you got my attention now.  I am a long time Audience fan too.  I have all Audience power chords (except one to my sub) and AU24 interconnects.  I am also looking for a little more sweeter midrange too.  Should I try the red instead of the blue?

Allan

jas,

Just wonder how much better is the Blue PC compare to the Audience power chord SE since I have the same thing.  thx.

Allan
Thank you jas and Tommylion!  Your comments are very helpful and is greatly appreciated.
David Pritchard and Charles1dad,

Are you guys going to try the GE cables?  Just curious since you guys are both big supporters of the SR black fuses.  I am considering to pull the trigger myself:)

Allan
Charles,

Same reason that I posted here since Frank, David and yourself are the few ones that I trusted and respected here.  Since you followed this thread here and was just wondering why you have not tried any of the GE cables:)  I am going to order the blue power cord and the speaker cables from Bob soon.  Will keep you guys posted.

Allan
Charles,

Lol, I am happy for you.  I thought we as audiophiles will never be satisfied:)  I am pretty happy with my system too but just missing that tiny bit of something that I am not sure how to describe:)  Wish I have the self control like you and only make selective purchases:)

Allan
same here ptss!  I don't give a "F" if Bob's cables are made out of rubber as long as they sound good.  And I am willing to pay him for his cables because I don't know how to make a good sounding cable from cheap rubber.  It is also not fair to criticized his cables if you have not heard them.  As a matter of fact, I just got the speaker cables from Bob and I sent him an email after listened to them for less than an hour that I am keeping his cables.  They are just awesome!
Bob,

Would you please respond to my email when you get a chance?  I would like to get this taking care of before your shut down.  Thx.

Allan
Hi guys,

I just got my CT IC, what's the average break in time for those?  Please let me know, thx.

Allan
Thx Lak.  I like everything about it so far but just hope the high will be more extended after I break them in.
This is interesting.  I just got my CT IC 2 weeks ago and I told Bob that the mid/high were not extended and smooth as I want to be.  He said they will open up and they did after 2 days.  Then no more improvements after the first week.  So I took the cables out and kind of bent them a little bit here and there.  All of a sudden, magic happened!  From top to bottom just sounds amazing and now I am afraid to touch them again.  Hope they will stay that way forever.

I love the CT IC and SC, they sound amazing for the price.  I also tried the blue power cord but did not work out very well in my system.  I would definitely try it again if I get a new amp.
Same here.  I wouldn't purchase the CT IC & SC if Ozzy did not start this thread here.  Many thx!