Bi-wires links for speakers ?

I heve the Proac Studio 140MKII single wire connected to my Mcintosh system with Tellurium Q Ultra Black speakers cables ,my speakers have the standard metal strip jumpers which came with the speakers and I am considering to replace it with the Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links which are not cheap at all.
Is it worth it ? Do I get sound improvement by replacing standard jumpers with hi-end Bi-wire links?

https://www.telluriumq.com/jumpers-bi-wire-links/
itzhak1969
My dealer was suprise too from this huge impact I really didn’t execpt it at all neither do him but that’s what happened.maybe the jumpers supplied with the speakers are very poor quality, or maybe because all my cables now are from the same brand  and the same series this allowing better signal transmission from the amplification to the speakers . I really don’t know what happened.
Post removed 
Wires, Wires, Wires!

Something so small that creates such a conundrum...
Reading Stereophile back when Sam Tellig was still on staff.
He made the (obviously jokingly) remark about speaker wires:
"Look inside your speakers and use the same wire. If it's good enough for the inside, it's good enough for the outside!"
Hahaha!!!
Fwiw, I use two runs, bi-wired, from my Krell to my Vandersteens, and IMO bi-wiring does sound better than single wiring. Ymmv.
Good to know the Tellurium Ultra Black bi-wire links have brought a massive improvement to the system. It sounds like you have changed to a new speakers rather than just swapping out the bi-wire links.

Perhaps try switching back to the stock links and see if the sound quality gets worse?
Yes it does get worse once switching back to the stock links, I suspect they’re crap.I was considering an upgrade to higher level Proac speakers but the improvement was such huge that I am more than happy to stay with my current 140 MKII speakers.