For a quick good time, blankets...

and pillows.

Try them! On the floor, between the speakers and between them and your listening chair.

You may discover your speakers are capable of more than you thought.

Best,

E
erik_squires
I'm always disappointed that the most measurable, most provable changes you can make in a listening environment are the most mocked and most resisted.

E
I realize that many people attempt to listen to audio systems while living in rugless or carpetless environments devoid of furnishings and surrounded with reflective surfaces like some sort of insane Bauhaus nightmare of sonic reflections, rendered helpless when attempting to distinguish between an oboe and a 52 Telecaster. This is sad, and we certainly should help these hapless souls. However, I also feel that anybody who hasn't figured out that glass houses are not only inappropriate when located near golf courses and skeet shooting ranges, but potentially internally lacking the proper damping for serious audio sound wave stability might be beyond help. However, I don't plan to ignore those who suffer the dizzying effects of reflected cacophony, and will begin a drive to gather blankets and provide them to those befuddled by environmentally inappropriate flat surfaces in my new charity, SUTR, or Soak Up Them Reflections…I care…I really do...
I cant get by without an extra thick wool sweater while doing any critical listening. 
Post removed 
I mentioned this somewhere else, but remember seeing a picture of male model Fabio's system? Nice gear, (IRS speakers and Krell electronics iirc), but set-up in a marble-floored, glass-walled room. Ridiculous.