Kenwood KR-9600

I have been buying legendary vintage audio for the last 9 month's,  I came across this kenwood kr-9600, I named it Dino,  big, powerful,  and old,  To my astonishment,  it is in mint condition,  everything works except the power switch is stuck on,  to say the least,  I do not believe I've ever seen a tuner this good,  with a piece of two inche wire antenna this this picks up endless stations from abroad,  also,  this Dino is a whopping 160 watts RMS per channel,  I've studied everything about this unit,  I know exactly what I want to do to it,  from Etna simic two, nichicon kz and fg capacitors to modification's, my plan is to recap all 91 capacitor's,  put a relay with fuse on the power switch after it has the carbon cleaned out from in rush current,  change the op amp out on the tuner Board for audiophile grade new one for better sound , change out three resistors to aluminum finned new one's on the power Board,  the original one's are underrated and get to hot from factory, etc..., I need to find someone that know's this kenwood kr-9600 inside and out, that has reworked one of these,  competent,  to do all this work,  please help,  thankyou audiogon community. 
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi Johnss, the unit is fully functional currently,  I suppose I got lucky, I'm wanting to high end this unit,  the tuner is incredible,  do you know anyone that can work on these? 

I owned a KA-7100 integrated amp which I think must have come from a slightly earlier era, because the top model, the KA-9100, hade only 90 watts per channel.  Mine was a whopping 60 lol.  "DC Coupled True Dual Monaural"  IIRC.   It worked from 1976 to nearly 2002.  I died when the giant vol. pot. spun freely around.

The sound was good so -if for nothing else, fixing up the amp part, without the tuner, is prolly worth your time if you can do it yourself. You are setting yourself for expensive parts list.

Hi Mechanics, The kr-9600 was made in 76, it  is duel monaural,  direct coupled, yes, I am doing an expensive parts list,  with the High end caps alone,  I doubt this unit will even sound like vintage kenwood. 
Is there any audiokarma people here?, or,  where is a qualified kenwood KR-9600 technician in U.S.?