Bi-wires links for speakers ?

I heve the Proac Studio 140MKII single wire connected to my Mcintosh system with Tellurium Q Ultra Black speakers cables ,my speakers have the standard metal strip jumpers which came with the speakers and I am considering to replace it with the Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links which are not cheap at all.
Is it worth it ? Do I get sound improvement by replacing standard jumpers with hi-end Bi-wire links?

https://www.telluriumq.com/jumpers-bi-wire-links/
itzhak1969
When someone descibes me as:
 a dealer, though he doesn't like to disclose that information
then I have to say some opinions are incorrect. This mostly due to having incorrect 'facts'.
Though I believe the new rationale is 'alternative facts'.
B
Personally I DO NOT believe that bi-wiring can make any difference if someone really wants to improve the sound he should bi-amplifying ; more power=more control or just upgrading the ampflication (single wiring),But I do suspect that the standard stock jumpers provided with the speakers might degrade the sound so replacing them Should at least match quality of speaker cable.

same - except for one thing...

Richard Vandersteen is a fan of biwiring for his speakers & I pay attention to his opinions, just as I do to ARC, Pass, Magneplanar, and other top manfs. with long track records of excellence
Personally I DO NOT believe that bi-wiring can make any difference if someone really wants to improve the sound he should bi-amplifying ; more power=more control or just upgrading the ampflication (single wiring),But I do suspect that the standard stock jumpers provided with the speakers might degrade the sound so replacing them Should at least match quality of speaker cable. 
Is your BELIEVE based on theory or personal experience?

From my experience, best result is using 2 separate runs for TRUE bi-wiring.   Doubled the cost but well worth it to my ear.

Personally I DO NOT believe that bi-wiring can make any difference if  someone really wants to improve the sound he should bi-amplifying 
If you want a definitive answer, why don't you contact ProAc? They built the damned thing.