PSB Synchrony One Speakers and Pass XA30.5 Amp

For a while I've been driving a pair of PSB Synchrony Ones with a Pass Labs XA30.5 amp (and Pass XP-10 preamp) and I find I'm still fussing over the sound. This combination seems to lack liveliness on most recordings, and this observation  seems at odds with the descriptions I've read here about the speakers' character. I'm wondering if this pairing is just not suitable? I listen to a wide variety of music but mostly jazz, classical and choral. I'd like some suggestions on other amps that might do better (greater liveliness) with the Synchrony Ones than the XA30.5. My room is roughly 24' (L) x 10' (W) x 16' (H) with the speakers firing down the 24' dimension although I can only sit 6-7 ft from them. 

Thanks
partialresponse
Just like any other "which speaker" question, you'll get dozens of different responses. Make it more difficult, there's a whole another divide between classical and jazz content which tend to be polar opposites as far as speakers go. And to top this of, ~$4K is another  sweet spot for speaker options - just like $2K, and sky is limit in terms of options. Double your search if you are open to used. Enjoy the journey. 
Perhaps, start a new thread and you will get responses from tube guys and Pass Class A owners who can recommend an efficient speaker that excels in jazz and classical reproduction.

Good suggestion, lowrider57. I will do just that. Thanks much!

You can try a couple of highly well known SS power amps. One that comes to mind is ARC, they just don’t make tube amps and the sound might be lively enough for you. As for others I don’t know what else you are considering, or what your budget is, but I feel safe with ARC given you’ve request for lively sound.

BTW Modern tube amps are quite lively, amongst other very positive attributes, if that’s your main concern. It took me 8 years to figure this out.

ARC is a good choice, but understand that my recommendation of changing speakers and keeping the Pass is due to my belief that there are many speakers better than the Synchrony to build a system around. I owned both the One and Two, and PSB discontinued them pretty quickly and introduced a new line of speakers.
 A Pass based system with the right speakers would be a step forward.