KEF 107.2 with KUBE?

I'm buying a pair of KEF 107.2s without a KUBE. Some say a KUBE is not needed, but according to the installation instructions it's integral to the design. I want to have one even if I choose not to use it. Anyone have a lead on a KEF 107.2 KUBE for sale?

I'd be interested to learn what those who've heard a 107.2 with and without a KUBE have to say.

You can send me a private email if you can find it from Audiogon.

db
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
All kef reference of that time were matched pairs, if memory serves they were within 1/2 db pairs and 1 db of the standard. the kube was made for models NOT INDIVIDUAL PAIRS. the first kube for the 107 was complex, the later kube's were more user friendly and the 107/2 kube was different than the kube 200 and 100. I just bought a pair of 107/2's and initially forgot to install the kube and must say if you can't hear the difference you really wasted a lot of money. some kef R of that period offered the kube to add deep bass, but the 107 and 107/2 were designed with it.
I understand there were some 107/2 KUBEs with balance XLR connections.  I'd pay $1K for one of those.