Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life
I own a Prologue Priemium integrated. Works great! It's the best show in town if you are into tube rolling since they are easy to swap. Highly recommend. There was a recent review in Stereophile of the Dialoge that was very favorable, and I think it was even "class A rated". Ran the big Martin Logan without issue. 

Mine are running a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2's.
Funny to hear someone say "heard about it" in this forum.  It has a great following. I bought the Dialogue HP after the positive feedback here and audition at local audio store.  Connected to Aerial Acoustic 5T. I listen to the most detailed source I can feed my DAC. Right now MQA.

i never have to deal with dull, muffled and ear piercing unnatural sound any longer.  The amp is but a single part of the equation. 
Buy what sounds good to you. Don't but it until you hear it or can send it back without hassle. 

Enjoy the hunt 

Primaluna Prolouge 5 owner here built like a tank, never any problem. Tube rolled Tung-Sol KT-120’s,Crifte 12au7’s,Tung- Sol 12ax7’s.sounds amazing! Rock,Pop,Metal,Jazz,Country,this amp does it all & does it extremely well. Kevin Deal is a straight shooter on the Primaluna product line & a wealth of information on tube rolling to get the sound you desire for your musical taste.
ProLogue Premium preamplifier is not a perfect match Atma-sphere m60 mono block amps, too much noise coming out of the preamp.  I got gears like power conditioning, shielded rca cables, auto transformers and even re-wire my electrical cables to a earth grounding.  I think the lack of balanced differential setup is the main culprits of these issue.
I have prologue PL as preamp in my system, Passlabs XA30.5 as power amp and speakers are Spatial M1 turbo! My impression after replacing SS amp(Roksan Caspian M2) is the sound stage is wider( better 3d image) but bass was that I love more on PL, so liquid and soft! One thing more PL does not cause any fatigue compare to SS in my system! (I usually listen to music during weekend about 6 to 8 hours). The only thing I can complain is missing XLR connectors for input and output plus remote though I barely use it!