Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life
The built quality of Primaluna is the first class. I have a prologue Premium Intergated I my home office for a year and no issue at at.  Upgrading to KT 88 made a big difference for me. I had a Jolida in my home office. Only reason to buy a Jolida is the price but it comes with low product quality. I was considering Cayin or Rogue but I settled on a Primaluna after speaking with Kevin Deal. I strongly recommend speaking with him. I listened to  a Dialogue at a store but was not able to compare it with Prologue bc it was in a different room. Can't say it is worth the price difference but for my small room Prologue is fine. The autobias of Primaluna is one of the kind.
I was in this situation a couple months back. I have Wilson Audio Sasha's. I was trying to decide between the Primaluna Dialogue PREMIUM HP, Pass Labs INT 250 and the T+A 2500R integrated. After listening to the two solid state amps, I bought the  T+A because I thought it sounded better with my system than the Pass. Love the T+A, amazing in every way. I really also wanted the PrimaLuna so I replaced my surround amp in the TV room with the Primaluna HP and sold 6 Martin Logan Speakers. I am using it with 2 Wilson Watt Puppies and it sounds fantastic with music. Prefer it over the surround sound. For just TV, it works but I recommend it for music. Very musical but less detailed than the T+A. Love both amps. 
I own a Prologue Priemium integrated. Works great! It's the best show in town if you are into tube rolling since they are easy to swap. Highly recommend. There was a recent review in Stereophile of the Dialoge that was very favorable, and I think it was even "class A rated". Ran the big Martin Logan without issue. 

Mine are running a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2's.
Funny to hear someone say "heard about it" in this forum.  It has a great following. I bought the Dialogue HP after the positive feedback here and audition at local audio store.  Connected to Aerial Acoustic 5T. I listen to the most detailed source I can feed my DAC. Right now MQA.

i never have to deal with dull, muffled and ear piercing unnatural sound any longer.  The amp is but a single part of the equation. 
Buy what sounds good to you. Don't but it until you hear it or can send it back without hassle. 

Enjoy the hunt 

Primaluna Prolouge 5 owner here built like a tank, never any problem. Tube rolled Tung-Sol KT-120’s,Crifte 12au7’s,Tung- Sol 12ax7’s.sounds amazing! Rock,Pop,Metal,Jazz,Country,this amp does it all & does it extremely well. Kevin Deal is a straight shooter on the Primaluna product line & a wealth of information on tube rolling to get the sound you desire for your musical taste.