speaker shopping

I have a classe fifteen amp with parasound front end and am looking for speakers to go into a 12x22 room with 4 ft knee walls.
cwright590
I second noble100's comment. If you are near a metro area, you should be able to get some listening time at a few dealers and get an idea of what you like.
Your subs aren't the worst, but not the best for high fidelity reproduction.
Once you have settled upon a speaker, you should consider an upgrade in the future.
Your amp is no slouch and should be able to power most speakers. In fact, I would consider it a keeper.
Bob
I've recommended these a couple of times around here... The very big problem is that its a kit.  I've been designing and building speakers for years. I've known and sat in front of countless speakers with their designers.  These would be hard to touch for under $6000 in production, but you'll need to finish them.
Jeff Bagby is the designer, he could easily work for any of the big names out there, these are smooth, detailed and will disappear.
Not too many on Agon would do these because of the labor and a bit of skill needed, but if you're up to it, these are an outstanding value.
http://www.parts-express.com/solstice-mltl-reference-tower-speaker-kit--300-708