Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
EBM, would you care to elaborate?

Mr Tennis, I assure you that my experience with In Living Stereo was all too real and left me wondering what rarified world the shop keep lives in where he can afford to be so off putting to people. I had not intended to air this publicly until I ran across this thread and saw Guppy's post which so closely reflected my encounter.
Taters, thanks for sharing your experience with Sunny's.  I don't live in his area, but I was considering on Audiogon- I won't bother.  BTW, I have heard other chatter that echoes your experience.  But really, a non-refundable deposit to audition a pair of speakers!!!  Thanks for posting on Audiogon, but I also suggest that you write a letter to every product manufacturer that he represents.  Some dealers are better than others but that should be disqualifying.  Thanks

Post removed 
I laugh when guys on here tell you that you must audition and compare. I've never felt comfortable enough to spend more than 15 minutes in one of these places. Audio Advisor is a dealer that will treat you very nicely.