Looking for a Speaker Recommnedation

Looking to upgrade from my current Rogers LS3/5a + AB1 REL 328 setup .  While I love the smooth mids of these speakers (especially on voices/acoustic instruments), I tend to play harder music more frequently (alt/rock/punk/etc) which these do not excel at. I like to play music loud and have a real world living room my system is in (cathedral ceiling, open on one side, many windows. couch between my speakers) so setup is a challenge. I hate harsh sounding speakers.

My current playback system consists of a Oppo-BDP105 (or primarily Roon/JRiver via Ethernet) into a PS Audio DirectStream Jr DAC > Conrad Johnson Premier 14 Tube Pre > Conrad Johnson MF2500a Amp.  All run by a PS Audio P5 with a combination of Nordost/Shunyata cabling.

Looking to spend around $4,000-$7,000 but could be flexible. Used or new is fine.

Currently considering:

PSB Imagine T3
Vandersteen Trio CT
Spendor D7
Mangepan 3.7i (don't think this will work with high SPL)
Endeavor Audio E-3
Revel F208
Golden Ear Triton 1
Dynaudio Excite X44

Any other speakers I should be considering based on my equipment, volume preference and music? Anything I should eliminate?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions & thank you in advance
fdemello
Hi sbrownw - activity is taking place.

I have a line on a used speaker that interests me and is a good deal. Stay tuned.

I have dropped Thiel from the list. 
You owe it to yourself to check out the new Watkins bookshelf size speaker. You can have them for about half what you state your budget is. They also have a two week return privilege should you decide they're not for you. The website for them is www.watkinsstereo.com Seriously, check these out before you buy. You won't regret it.
I'd make sure you went to audition the speakers you have chosen to listen to before purchasing online used.  JMHO, but I have seen way too many chasing their tails and losing money trying to find the speaker they would have found if they listened to a few before getting that 'great' online deal. There will always be 'that' deal used if you decide to go that way, or you may feel for a speaker, having the warrantee is important.  Again, JMHO
Understood Pete and great advice. Normally.

However in my situation this is how this shook out for me (which led me to make a purchase without hearing every speaker).
Below was the list I had narrowed down my choices down to in my price range (5K <):

Rank Brand Model
1 Vandersteen Quatro Wood (Used)
2 Vandersteen Model 3A Signature
3 ProAc D48R (Used)
4 Golden Ear Triton One
5 Magnepan 1.7i
6 ProAc D30RS (Used)
7 Revel F208
8 Spatial M3 Turbo S
9 ProAc D20R

I narrowed that down further based on the below factors which were most important to me:

1 respected, longstanding company and/or designer
2 ability to be located near front/side walls
3 integrated sub
4 great a low levels

Which left me here:

Rank Brand Model
2 Golden Ear Triton One

Narrowed down again based on which company is more likely to provide outstanding support and speaker appearance/WAF (really do not like the look of the GE sock):

Rank Brand Model

I had sent an e-mail to Golden Ear with no response. In contrast I have had 3 different issues sent to Vandersteen with a direct response from RV (the designer) himself (even on an issue as innocuous as importing into the US).

I have entered into a private party deal for a 4 yr old QW.  I am sure if for some reason it does not meet my needs I will be able to sell it based on the outstanding reputation and quality of this company/designer.

I know this is a bit anti-climactic but I think I ultimately made a good decision that will work for me.

Thank you everyone for your help. I certainly think I ended up in a better place due to the opinions from the members on this site than I would have alone