Fidelity Research FR-64 vs. FR-54

In a prior discussion, I had asked about tonearm suggestions for a Luxman PD-441 table that currently has a Denon DA-307 tonearm and Grado The Reference high output cartridge.  Many suggestions were provided.  A Fidelity Research FR-64 was suggested as a simple replacement.  I'm wondering if the FR-54 would also be good, being that it is mentioned in the Luxman manual in the same category as the Denon arm on there now?
bdunne
Dear @lewm : "  which is very low in distortion and includes mostly solid state components in the chain from cartridge to speakers. "

good and adding FR distortions makes you " like it ", go figure ! ! ! because that's what you posted:

"  But... I like it.

There are many cases in this hobby where components go against this or that widely held belief and nevertheless work well, """

In the other side:

"""  Not that I agree in any way with your other diatribes, against vacuum tubes.  """

I have no single diatribe against tubes, only facts that no one including you can change ! ! ! 

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Bartender, another one for me and one for my buddy lewm. Actually, make it a double. 
Dear @lewm : Nothing wrong with what you like. It’s a fact that we like some kind of distortions, I like too but through the time I learned very slowly to detect this or that kind of distortions and certainly not all.

When I tested and beeen sure that in reality " that " " good " sound is no more than excess of distortion I started try to find out how put at minimum or dissapears it to never come back to listen it even if in the past I was in love with.

When I learn/learned that something is " wrong "/not good I just left it and never turn my face back.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.