Fidelity Research FR-64 vs. FR-54

In a prior discussion, I had asked about tonearm suggestions for a Luxman PD-441 table that currently has a Denon DA-307 tonearm and Grado The Reference high output cartridge.  Many suggestions were provided.  A Fidelity Research FR-64 was suggested as a simple replacement.  I'm wondering if the FR-54 would also be good, being that it is mentioned in the Luxman manual in the same category as the Denon arm on there now?
bdunne
Bartender, another one for me and one for my buddy lewm. Actually, make it a double. 
Dear @lewm : Nothing wrong with what you like. It’s a fact that we like some kind of distortions, I like too but through the time I learned very slowly to detect this or that kind of distortions and certainly not all.

When I tested and beeen sure that in reality " that " " good " sound is no more than excess of distortion I started try to find out how put at minimum or dissapears it to never come back to listen it even if in the past I was in love with.

When I learn/learned that something is " wrong "/not good I just left it and never turn my face back.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Ok.  This is absolutely, positively, for sure the last time I will respond.  I do not perceive that the FR64S causes any sort of audible distortion when used on my Victor TT101 with the Acutex LPM320 cartridge.  I have heard the Acutex in several different tonearms; it was never so neutral as it is now in the FR64S.  Earlier, I gave some reasons why even an undamped tonearm can avoid distortion caused by resonance, if the resonant energy is sinked properly into a much higher mass, such that the energy is dissipated as heat and not vibration.  I believe this is the case with my system; the FR64S is mounted into the FR B60 optional base, which adds mass.  The B60 is mounted into a custom made aluminum arm board which in turn is firmly anchored into a massive aluminum brace via a 1/2-inch diameter bolt that screws directly into the arm board from below the plinth.  The energy transfer coefficient for this total ~6-lb mass taken as a whole is 1.0 or close to it, because it is all made of the same material or material that is closely related in terms of energy coefficient.  Perhaps this is why the FR64S appears to add zero coloration.  

The signal is ultimately heard over Beveridge speakers.  These are among the lowest distortion transducers ever built.

Um, hello out there. Has anyone heard the OP's question? Cuz I got to this thread by googling the same. He didn't ask for comparisons between the FR64S and the Denon DA307. The FR64, in all it's versions I believe, is dynamically balanced and the FR54 is not. Radically different designs. I've never had a dynamic. Has anyone heard a FR54 and a FR54? No sermons needed. ;^)