Fidelity Research FR-64 vs. FR-54

In a prior discussion, I had asked about tonearm suggestions for a Luxman PD-441 table that currently has a Denon DA-307 tonearm and Grado The Reference high output cartridge.  Many suggestions were provided.  A Fidelity Research FR-64 was suggested as a simple replacement.  I'm wondering if the FR-54 would also be good, being that it is mentioned in the Luxman manual in the same category as the Denon arm on there now?
bdunne
Do you understand at least the complexity of what you are asking?

Dear Raul, quite frankly, I am very disappointed! Being a distortion expert, you are still drilling on the distortion level of a single piece of equipment, when I was asking for the distortion level of the whole SYSTEM!

The room is by far the biggest distortion generator in an audio system, and follows by the speakers! I would be very impressed if your room can achieve a frequency response 10 times the deviation of the IO, i.e. 5dbs from 20hz to 20khz.

Have you ever measured the frequency response and noise level of your audio room, or is it still too much complexity to you? Oh well…..

Dear @lewm : "  which is very low in distortion and includes mostly solid state components in the chain from cartridge to speakers. "

good and adding FR distortions makes you " like it ", go figure ! ! ! because that's what you posted:

"  But... I like it.

There are many cases in this hobby where components go against this or that widely held belief and nevertheless work well, """

In the other side:

"""  Not that I agree in any way with your other diatribes, against vacuum tubes.  """

I have no single diatribe against tubes, only facts that no one including you can change ! ! ! 

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.